Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Currently June 2015


We're linking up for this month's Currently with Farley! It's been a while (since we posted much less did a currently), but we're back!! 


Listening--We love Amazon Prime!! Prime Music is the bomb!
Loving--Percy and Bella are glad to have Momma home more!
Thinking--I'm so excited to have the summer to plan this year! We're currently reading Whole Brain Teaching and making plans for next year!
Wanting--They served Blue Bell so they closed due to the recall, but now they have a new brand and will be open this week!
Needing--I really need to clean the house (but it can wait right?)
Summer Lovin'--I love getting to have lazy mornings/days, but this will definitely still be a busy summer. We are looking forward to vacation at the end of June for Lil Man's dance nationals!! And the house hunting has been paused for a few weeks as the last few weeks of school were crazy. We were hoping to be moving about now, but things didn't happen fast enough.




6 comments:

  1. I love Amazon Prime too! I catch up on TV shows on there as well as get products way faster which is a plus. I'm glad I'm not the only teacher who also plans during the summer - it makes starting the year so much easier! Happy Summer!
    Camie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This past year I didn't get the summer to plan. I had 3 days (almost 2 months into the school year) and I had to completely clean out and set up the "learning cottage" I was using. I'm so thankful to have the summer to plan this year and plan to fully take advantage of it! Amazon Prime is amazing! I love the streaming (shows/movies/music), but the 2 day shipping is the best!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! I'm cuddling with one of my three precious kitties right now. They love summer vacation. Unfortunately, they'll have to wait until June 26th for me. What grade do you teach? Enjoy your break! P.S. I'm your latest follower. :-)
    -Lisa
    Barton's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo!! June 26th?!? When did you guys start? I'm a special ed teacher! This year I was 1st and 2nd, but next year I'll be K-1!!

      Delete
  3. Amazon prime is so amazing I have it as well. I am already planning towards next year as well. Even when I say I am going to sit back and relax I find myself thinking about my room and what I am going to do with it. Hope you have a wonderful summer.

    http://hangingoutwithmissb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you! My relaxing lately typically includes browsing Pinterest for classroom ideas or reading a professional development book!

      Delete