Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Teacher Feature Tuesday: Tina's Teaching Treasures


Our featured teacher is:
Tina's Teaching Treasures
 
Tine teaches Grade 3 in Burlington Ontario, Canada
Tina's TpT store opened in December 2011. Check out her TpT store and her blog

Why do you teach?
"I love the kiddos and all they have to offer.  I love my job and look forward to it each day. It is so much fun learning, playing and connecting with the students"

Why did you open your TpT store?
"I was purchasing on TPT then thought "Hey, I could do this!" and tried it out!"

How has TpT made a difference in your life personally and/or professionally?
"I have learned so much about creating valuable resources and I have also connected with so many great teacher-authors that I look up to so much!"

I wish someone had told me...(share some advice for TpT sellers)
"...not to stew over low ratings/feedback! Some people just don't give out 4s across the board.  Its okay!"

We've taken some time to look around Tina's Teaching Treasures store! She has some great elementary resources! Check them out!







No comments:

Post a Comment