Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Can you believe July is almost over?!

We want to apologize for getting behind in the schedule (again). This has been such a crazy month!
This week's Make It Monday should be up soon! Today, I had an interview for a second grade position at the same school that I accepted the Special Ed Parapro position recently! I'm waiting to hear back as to whether or not I got the new position. I should know something by the end of the day.

I know I mentioned it once, but we will be revamping the schedule again. This is going to be our last week with this schedule. Sunday we will have a guest blogger! Then next weeks we will be taking a break from schedules and just have some Back to School themed posts throughout the week! [Teacher Feature Tuesday isn't going anywhere! We'll continue posting it as scheduled!]

We will be working on a new schedule and getting it ready for you! Look forward to a linky party or two!

**I'll update when I hear back about my interview!**


No comments:

Post a Comment