Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wired Wednesday

Wednesday already? Manda and I went to the pool to lay out (and to swim of course) while Lil Man was at dance camp. It's been such a pretty day!

Well I'm feeling kind of defeated when it comes to Wired Wednesday. I really want to add a page bar across the top of our blog with drop down menus. I stayed up until 2am trying to get it to work. My plan was to get it all set up and then blog about it for our Wednesday post. But as you can see ^^ it didn't happen. So I don't really have a post for you today :(

I'm off to try and figure it out though. If you have drop down menus on your blog or know how to add them to blogger, I'd love your help!

Also, be on the look out for a poll to be posted towards the top of the page in the sidebar. I'm going to create a "Next week on Wired Wednesday..." poll and let our readers vote!



No comments:

Post a Comment