Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Winding Down







The school year is winding down. At SCE we have CRCT retakes and Math Olympics this week. Next week we have the End of the Year AR Reward party, Field Day (2 days), and grade level end of the year awards and parties. There's so much going on!

My last official day of long term subbing is this Friday the 17th which is Math Olympics. I'm planning on doing something small with my kiddos this Thursday.

I can't wait to have my own classroom for an entire year and actually be able to doing something big for the end of the year. We've applied like crazy in our district and surrounding districts. I had an interview last week at the school I'm long term subbing. I made the top 5 candidates, but unfortunately they are only taking the top 3 to the next round of interviews. Now I'm considering taking the test to add middle grades certification.

Anyway, what do you do with your class to celebrate the end of the year? Do you have any really cool projects you do year after year or even for the first time this year?

~Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment