Thursday, May 16, 2013

QR Codes




**Sorry I thought I had scheduled this to post, but somehow missed it.**

With all the advancing technology we as teachers have to stay up to date. I for one love technology in the classroom! I also love student-directed learning whenever possible. Have you seen products/resources with QR codes? Have you used them in your classroom?

I've used QR codes once with my 2nd grade kiddos. They loved being able to check themselves when they completed the task cards! Unfortunately, we only had my personal tablet to use so it was a little harder than I would have liked.

We'd love to hear some of the awesome ways you've incorporated QR codes in your classroom!

If you have any great TpT products that use QR codes please share and we'll promote them too!

~Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment