Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Excitment



I’m so excited to get started with my long term subbing soon! I start on March 13th! I’ll be in an EIP classroom for 9-10 weeks.

When I’m in the classroom every day, I’m hoping to be able to post more regularly. I would like to post daily. I’m hoping to have themed weekly posts. I am trying to decide what we're going to do though since I’ll just be doing EIP math. I will pull a group of 1st grade, then go into a 4th grade class, then go into a 1st grade class, then I pull a group of 2nd grade, and then a group of 3rd grade.

In other news…
I’m kind of curious what our readers think about something. What do you think about Teach for America? Have you or anyone you know ever been a corps member? I applied about two weeks ago to join the corps. It would mean a lot of big changes for our family if I am offered a position and take it. It’s both exciting and nerve racking. I found out today that I move on to the next step in the process…


~Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment